Hi there! Thanks so much to all of you who have signed up already for the Journey Home Quilt a Long!! We officially kick off the journey in less than two weeks, June 22! It’s not too late to sign up and grab a pattern. In case you haven’t heard, there are some amazing prizes lined up and I am so happy to be able to share them with participants. So tell a friend, share with a neighbor, the more the merrier! Hope to see you all there!
Journey Home Quilt a Long Prizes:
To ALL QAL PARTICIPANTS…… 20% off edge to edge quilting services by Jill at J Coterie Quilting!!!
- Week 1– Generously dontated Lamb and Loom Crib size bundle of Heather Ross’ 20th Anniversary Line and a Quilt in a Day 6 1/2″ Square it Up Ruler from yours truly.
- Week 2– One 14 x 14″ pressing mat generously donated by Project Wool and a Hera Marker from me!
- Week 3– A new Olfa Rotary Cutter and case donated by @olfacreates as well as a Grabbit Magnetic Pin Catcher, a pack of sewing machine needles and a Hera Marker!
- Week 4– A half yard bundle of Ruby Star Liana generously donated by Bloomerie Fabrics and a pack of sewing machine needles.
- Week 5– A generously donated pack of Aurifil thread (my personal favorite), from Marcie at Twisted Threads Fabric! and a generous scrap pack of Ruby Star Stellar line donated by yours truly!
- Week 6– No prizes! This is a catch up week!
- Week 7– Edge to Edge Quilting services for one lucky winner on a finished quilt (minimum large lap size 54″ x 54″), generously donated by one of my favorite long arm quilt magicians, Jill at J Coterie Quilting!
Week 8– GRAND PRIZE FINALE WEEK is another amazing quilting offer, this time from Ingrid over at Catnap Quilting, who is offering edge to edge quilting on a finished Journey Home quilt up to the largest size, including free return shipping (up to a $25 value)! AND good through September, Ingrid is also offering 20% off to ANYONE who finishes their Journey Home Quilt!!!
So that’s the lowdown on prize offerings my friends! This is going to be SO fun. I am really excited to start quilting with you all. Hope to see you there!